Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Halloween Crafty Goodness


Hi Everyone,
The month is flying by, but I am still in Halloween mode! I saw a Christmas version of this Rocher candy holder on a Stampin 'Up blog and the minute I saw it I knew I had to make them.  I will make Christmas ones for sure.  Since all my Halloween papers are on my desk I thought I would give it a try. I put coconut Rochers in them . . . yummy! I am so glad I am getting use out of the EK Success spider and web garland punch that I bought last year. For the Christmas holiday I will most likely use craft paper and the gold Rochers hazelnut candy.
 Here is a vector .pdf of the file I used to create the treat holder. I know it looks a bit confusing but once cut you will see it goes together fairly quickly.  You may need to flip or manipulated it if patterns like words and such are on your paper so that the pattern faces correctly. I left in the score lines but true to form I have been hand scoring.  Let me know if you have questions.  Here is the link to the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c9omdt9sblktza4
 This .pdf should import to MTC sized at 7X7.5 inches.
We have been so busy this month with the house that I feel like I haven't spent much time in the craftspace. I have completed 25 of my little web nugget holders but I still need to make more!  I am off on Monday for Columbus Day so I hope to bang some out. I hope you like these little treat holders. They went together quickly.  Thanks for visiting,
Lysa


No comments:

Post a Comment