Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Last Of Halloween 2012

Hi Everyone,
Oh my, yet more Halloween crafty goodness.  I say it's the last but until the family steps in and puts a stop to the madness I will keep on crafting.  Sam came home from Walgreen's with this bag of Hershey kisses that are pumpkin spice.  She looked me right in my face and said "Mom, these taste just like your pumpkin chiffon pie"! Really, . . . I mean, do I need to add another favorite candy to my list, let alone to my hips!! Sure I do . . . What's that phrase? You only live once or something like that. So now that left me with a bag of these awesome kisses, which needed the perfect box.  and here it is:
and here is what the cut file looks like:
Once your get a handle on the fold they go together quickly and they don't require a lot of adhesive.
Here is the link to the .pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?uunudcdon60rdk5
And for all of you MTC fans, I have that too! Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sbhhgo5j45yxq19
Enjoy this file, you can change out the window shape or the handle.  You all know I like to hand score but I left the lines for those of you who use them.  This box would be awesome for the Christmas season as well as wedding favors. I add no notes to the files but if you are having trouble with the fold, leave me a comment and I will answer the best I can. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Lysa

6 comments:

  1. These are great little treat boxes. Now I have to go find the kisses to go with them. Oh, I saw great Halloween paper the other day. Back to the store for that as well. Thanks for the inspiration and the file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing the file, Lysa! I have a feeling your free file is gonna cost me! Like Karen, gotta get those Pumpkin kisses and some new Halloween papers, probably some new ribbon to match. Do I have enough tape? Better put that on the list too! Your killin' me girl, just killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls, Enjoy the box and those pumpkin kisses too! I hope to start on Christmas in the week or so. Check back soon as I am thinking up some crafty goodness already. Thanks for visiting,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming from the MTC Forum. Thanks for the MTC file. Very cute and very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable as always. I have no time for Halloween now... work has been so busy so the kids have what they have and are done. Halloween I work all day. Will be lucky to get home by midnight... :(
    I will use this for a Christmas version though. Should have plenty of time to do up enough for friends and neighbors. Thx so much for sharing. Need a Zing in here fast so I don't have to hand cut...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this on MTC forum, thank you so much for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete